- Working or unemployed within the last 12 months?
- Seeking job skills training in a high demand field?
- Looking to advance with your current employer?
- Needing additional skills to get a better job?
If yes to any questions above, CONTACT US TODAY!
Career Navigators will assist participants in enrolling in skills training
and obtaining employment in high demand jobs!
Health Care Industry
- Central Sterile Processing
- EEG/EKG Technician
- Nitrous Oxide Certification
- Ophthalmic Technician
- Pharmacy Tech
- Physical Therapy Assistant
- Registered Dental Assistant
- Rehab Aid
- X-Ray Technician
- Advanced Materials Repair (Composite Bonding Repair)
- Basic Water Work Operations
- Commercial Truck Driving
- Wastewater Operator
Orientations are held weekly with evening sessions available.
Minimum student investment of $25 – $50; High school diploma or GED is required; 18 years or older
Call 817-927-4050 or click here to get started!