This is a great opportunity for groups or organizations to support The Women’s Center by organizing a drive to collect items from our Wish List. The following list contains our on-going needs. We encourage you to contact us before planning your Wish List Drive so that we can let you know of our current and most urgent needs. Unfortunately, we cannot accept donations of used items.
Collect items from this list of program needs:
- New Teddy bears (12″-15″; solid neutral colors without decor)
- Gas cards ($15—$25) to help clients attend employment workshops and counseling appointments.
- Flash drives, Post-It notes, highlighters, resume paper and professional portfolios for Jobs NOW! clients seeking employment.
- Decorative Journals for clients in therapy.
- New lightweight pants with elastic or drawstring waist for women seen at hospital sexual assault exam sites to replace clothes collected for evidence. (Sizes S, M, L and XL)
- New panties for women seen at hospital sexual assault exam sites.
- Full-size toiletries for clients — deodorant, dental care products (toothpaste, toothbrushes and floss), shampoo (including ethnic hair care products), and body wash.
For questions or more information, contact us at 817-927-4006 or email@example.com.